The schools section works with the War at Home Project information and it breaks it down into themes; making it more user friendly for teachers. The worksheets are suggestions of how you can run class activities and produce work focusing on the pupils/school environment and National Strategy areas.
Further resources for teachers (contact the Heritage Officer, Middlewich Town Council):
- "Middlewich at War" by Allan Earl. A year to year diary of how Middlewich town and it's people coped with war.
- Copyrighted photographs and information contained on this website
- Handling/Display objects to show to class.
- CD "War at Home" with interviews and songs.
- Requested access to interview material for school work.