Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 7.45pm at
the Methodist Church, Booth Lane, Middlewich CW10 0EF.
There is an admission charge of £1.00 for members and £3.00 for non-members.
- 15 November Cheshire’s Ancient Mariner – Tony Bostock - The life of
Sir George Beeston, A Tudor Hero
- 13 December Charles Darwin – Dr Simon La Frenais
- 17 January 2018 Cheshire Maps and Mapmakers - Jonathan Pepler
- 21 February Havannah – Copper to Velvet – Ian Doughty
- 21 March Annual General Meeting
- 18 April Food & Farming in Cheshire around WW1 - Bill Pearson
- May Outing to be arranged - date to be decided